Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PeEk -A-BoO

I have coined the new phrase "MONTHSLY", that my friends is someone who gets around to updating his/her blog on a "whenever I get around to it" mode compared with a "I have to do it" mode, ahhhh the power of creating your own verbiage! the freedoms we have in America...

These past months have been a blankets of SNOW; a month ago my only form of exercise was shoveling snow on a daily bases, but today is different... I RIDE! many would know biking is one of my passions ( note the name of this blog site: bikespoke) and after a winter of lying in the fetal position for days on end I have had enough! March 1st the declaration was made to get back on the bike and ride to work, the goal has been successful and I have accoplished such a feet for 2days now---there's no stopping now!! even through sleet and rain (yesterday) I will conquer!

So, stay tuned to MONTHSLY updates as I regain passion to keep this thing going, biking can do wonders for the mind, body & blogging.......YOU too should try it.

PICs of still life in Spocompton:




AND NOW TODAY!

No comments: