Monday, October 15, 2007

Work it!!

Situations control life, life controls situations.....what can I say.
A lot has seemed to change the last few weeks and just trying to adjust.
new job (check)
sold my car (check)
and ride a bike to work (check)
all have had an impact on me, but I kind of like it and find that my love of biking is rekindled, I have never used it as my main transportation--I find I have discover new things in my hood and more relaxed as I cruise in the brisk morning dark and roll home in the light.
Went from driving a Five speed to cruisin' a single speed....how does that work? you do the math

Check out the new ride! single speed, old school, and imported from Portland, OR

(Wanna race!!)













NOTICE the Green grass.....that is from my "little" yard project that is finished.

8 comments:

Justin said...

As cool as that ride is....I'll still race you anytime anywhere :)

Nice grass!

Justin said...

One more thing along the competitive line....4 man Team Office Pansy has just entered the Pineapple Race....I hope your team is training! I just ran a 20 minute mile tonight so I'm feeling pretty game for any friendly wagers.

Chad said...

OH! it's on pineapple boy! I will shake you tree, rack your coconut(head) and lay you out to dry on the beach...hmmm maybe it's not an ultimate fighting event? they said it was a multi-coursed event race though?? Training is our middle name-train at eating,talking about it , and sleeping.......that's training my friend (someday I will write the book).

Justin said...

That big talk does not scare the Pansy team!

Actually as self appointed team captain I'm designating Dave as pineapple boy! Unless of course he refuses.

Derek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek said...

haha pics of bikes and grass- we would get along well- nice ride - commuting to work by bike is where it's at :)

Unknown said...

The police are watching you.

Derek said...

About time to update I'd say....