Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Create....then Immulate

MOnthsly has kicked in and I am on a roll......back-to-back week post!

New camera, so now I think I can be apart of the "cool" blog nation.
I like to mess around with photo-olgy, is that even a word? ahhhh, refer to prior post and it's legal.
This would be the same as taking a class,buying the book and feeling you have to read it...
So with the new camera I feel I must use it to exempt the passion that it was "all worth it"

The following pictures where self inflicted and composed all by myself! creativity was the key....along with a bit of "spring fever".










And yes the conquering IS happening.....riding my bike to work....7 days strong, amongst trail,tribulation, and "do I really have to get up earlier?"

3 comments:

Justin said...

Hey good work on the camera purchase! But does it shoot in color? Ha ha. Pics look good.
Keep that thing firing away!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow an update!?? Good deal on the new camera, I'll have to start coming back here to check stuff out.....

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading all about news on the east side.....hey, do you ride that skateboard???